2016 is going to be one of your BEST years EVER! And we know that a lot of you made a New Year’s Resolution to be healthier and maybe a little lighter in 2016 so here are a few tips to keep you headed in the right direction to wear that bikini this summer!
- Workout at least 4 days a week. Do at least 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of weight training.
- Drink 8 eight ounce glasses of water a day.
- Go online and look up the glycemic index of the food you eat. Try to stay to low glycemic foods after 4:00pm. This will help you control your weight along with helping you get better sleep.
- Keep a daily log of your calorie intake. You will be amazed at what you see about what you eat when you write it down!
- Take a multi-vitamin every day.
- Go outside on a weekend to exercise and enjoy the sunshine. Remember to wear your sunscreen.
- Get a picture of the shape you want and put it on your refrigerator door.
- Keep a log of all of your workouts.
- Do good things for your skin like eat high nutrient veggies and fruit And try to stay to low saturated fat eating. Your skins health really comes from the inside and not outside.
- Try to focus on getting more FIT not skinnier.
- Try to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night.
If you have any cellulite don’t forget to call Dallas Body Shaping for a free consultation to have us help you try to reduce the amount and appearance of that dreaded orange peel appearance. Please call Dallas Body Shaping at 916-600-5203 or Premier MedSpa at 214-730-6300.